December 14, 2009

Wildflower Bread Company opening in Flagstaff in January 2010


Wildflower Bread Company is finally getting ready to open its doors in Flagstaff. We're less than a month away from the January 12, 2010 scheduled grand opening.
Wildflower will be located at Aspen Place at the Sawmill on the Southeast Corner of Butler & Lone Tree. They'll have free wifi in addition to their food offerings.
In the meantime you can check out their menu which features soups, salads, breads, hot cocoa, coffees and more HERE.
Wildflower is an Arizona-based bakery.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited the Wild Flower Cafe in Flagstaff and it was not for me. If you like pastries and bread it is great. I am a vegetaring and prefer fresh health food. The spinach artichoke lasagne was extremely heavy and dough based. I know lasagne is heavy, but this was over the top. Their was hardly any spinach and if their were artichoke hearts I could not even detect them. Plus the bread was IN the lasagne and all mushy and soggy. I will not go back

Post a Comment